PSA Nitrogen Generator Introduction
A full PSA nitrogen generation system requires air compressor, refrigerated air dryer, filters, air tank, nitrogen generator/nitrogen equipment and gas buffer tank.
We supply full installations but each component, and other optional supply like boosters, high pressure compressors or filling stations can also be bought separately.
Specification Parameters of Nitrogen Making Machine
PSA Nitrogen Generator Detail
Original: Jiangsu, China
Certification: ISO9001, CE, SGS etc.
Material: Carbon Steel or SS304
Payment term: TT, LC
Delivery date: Negotiable
Packing: Export Standard
Market: Middle East/ Africa/Asia/South America/Europe/North America
Warranty: 1 Year
MOQ: 1 Set
PSA Nitrogen Generator for Food
1) Beer, wine, fruit spirit and edible oil: use N2 for holding tank, bottle blowing and before closing capsule to remove O2. It can prevent oxidation, spoilage and fading of noncarbonated beverage and edible oil.
2) Puffed and fried food: N2 can prevent food fluffy and flavor reversion caused by little water in the bags. N2 also can make the shape and package beautiful, and food will not be crushed in transportation.
3) Pastry, bakery food and vitellus-pie: Flushing N2 inside the food bags can prolong freshness time and prevent food being metamorphose and crushed in transportation.
4) Milk Powder and soyabean milk powder: just use little N2 can prevent or reduce agglomerate phenomenon of milk powder caused by long-time extrusion storage.
5) Cereal, nut, fruit and vegetable: Flushing N2 can prevent pests harming, and saving little O2 can reduce breathing rate of fruit to make the fresh effect more obvious.
6) Candy and snack foods: N2 is mainly suitable used in the airtight food bags.
Our Nitrogen Generator Advantage
1.easy to installation
2.Smooth operating with low noise
3.Strict quality management system
7.High quality products
1) Variety types for selection
2) Competitive price
3) Prompt delivery
Service & Support
If you have questions on plant operation or need somebody for troubleshooting, we give you advice either on the phone or in writing. The direct contact with you is very important for us as it is the basis for a permanent cooperation as partners to the benefit of both sides.
This includes extensive operational tests, professional filling with adsorbents and catalysts, proper start-up, optimal setting of operating parameters and check of all safety functions. At the same time we train your operating personnel on functions and operation of the plant.
3) Spare Parts Service
The distinct tagging of all plant components delivered by us enables us to identify clearly the spare parts requested by you. We supply you with products designed for a long life and economic effciency. For modifications and extensions we look for the most optimal and economic solution for your individual purpose.
Regular inspection and maintenance ensures permanent operation, avoids damage and prevents unexpected breakdowns.
Operation, maintenance and repair, electric measuring and control equipment or process engineering – we offer you specific training by our experts. Whether on site working with the plant itself, or on our permises, we concentrate on your questions and problems.
Which Nitrogen Generator Should I Choose?
Different parameters are essential for your choice of nitrogen generator.
• Which nitrogen capacity do you need?
• Which pressure is required?
• What purity is required?
This is our standard range of nitrogen generators. If you have other requirements we will be happy to produce a generator that matches your needs.
Please feel free to send us your detailed requirements, you would be satisfied with our service.
Ms. Kelly Wu